Thursday, October 26, 2017

Life Updates

Oh my... I just found this post in Draft status... enjoy this little blast from the past! I'll be posting a (current) life update soon!
---------------------------------------

Hello Lovelies!

I know it's been awhile (again) but let's get down to the good stuff, shall we? Here is a little bit of what I've been up to since 2015...

Baby James is no longer a baby... here he eating his first birthday cake!
In early 2016 we learned we would soon be a family of four!
I made a career move, and left my previous position at Maidenform (Hanesbrands) to be a little closer to home, working for Wrangler Jeanswear (VF Corporation). I won't bore you with more details, but my new coworkers are fabulous, we get a killer discount on all our amazing brands, and I can wear jeans every day to work! Win-win-win!
Welcome to Charlotte Elizabeth!



We have had lots of family adventures since Charlotte joined us, and we can't wait to continue all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment