Friday, February 27, 2015

Moscow Mule

Has anyone else tried a Moscow Mule? I first discovered this cocktail when I was browsing around online for home accessories, and I fell in love with the look of these cups. They remind me of mint julep cups (but I'm not a fan of whiskey, so I never get to enjoy those).

Copper Moscow Mule Mugs
I'll be honest "Moscow Mule" - just the name - makes me think of a White Russian - which, eww, because liquor and milk should not mix. So I was super-surprised when I actually read the ingredients - vodka, lime juice, and ginger beer?! Some of my very favorite things! It sounds so light and refreshing - quite the opposite of anything with milk or cream. Plus you just can't go wrong with those gorgeous copper mugs!

I've decided I want to try one - or two - of these very soon. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment