Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Today I Went For A Run

Today, I went for a run. 

This should not be a big deal - nonetheless, I'm really proud of myself. 

A little backstory.

Last time I posted here, it was 2010, I was halfway through grad school, and life was quite a bit different from life today. Since my last post, I...
Graduated with my MBA, 
Met the love of my life (hi Michael!), 
Started a new job, 
Moved to Greensboro, 
Bought my first house, 
Trained for and 
Ran a half marathon (PR!), 
Got engaged, 
Started another new job, 
Married the love of my life (best wedding ever), 
Honeymooned in St. Lucia, 
Got pregnant, 
Started a new position at work, 
Sold the old house, 
Bought a new house (moved), 
And I had a baby (James). Or he had me. 

More to come on all these developments, but in the meantime, I'm going to continue to celebrate life and the little (and big) things that make it all worthwhile.

Today, I went for a run. :)

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment