Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday's Find

Much has been said about the awesomeness of Forever 21 jewelry, but I'm going to repeat it anyway.  F21 jewelry is awesome.  Even more so for poor grad students like me who can't afford anything that even resembles the real stuff. If you've ever wanted to try the big trendy statement jewelry, but don't want to make it an "investment," F21 is your kind of place.
 

Today I wore the beaded cluster necklace above for the first time.  Despite my initial skepticism, I loved it.  It was larger than expected - true for a bunch of the things on F21's website (beware what you buy here).  It looks bubbly and glitzy in person, and I think this it could really dress up a party dress.  For today though, I like how it adds some funky flair to an otherwise casual outfit.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I love your colorful outfit today! My favorite are the plaid shoes. I have a similar necklace from F21 with grey and pink pearl beads and crystals. You are right, they are perfect for a party dress.

    ReplyDelete