Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Is it a Cheetah? Is it an Ocelot? No, it's a Snow Leopard!

I recently read so many awesome reviews (thanks to Gigi and A Bigger Closet) of the Forever 21 Snow Leopard cardigan that I had to have one for myself.  The cardigan is almost an exact lookalike to the sold-out J. Crew Merino Ocelot cardigan-- but at $22.80, the F21 version was an easy decision!  Here is my "out the door" look for classes today.  I changed out of the tights/mini and into my ankle jeans to come back and study all afternoon (during which time one of my professors asks "what kind of animal is that supposed to be?").

This is my first Polyvore experiment, and so far I like it, although it seems a little too time-consuming.  I used a combination of the search feature and "clipper" to create the set above, and it took quite a bit of time.  Am I missing something?  Or is this just a skill that takes practice?

1 comment:

  1. I love this set! You did an excellent job with your first set, my first one was very bad!

    ReplyDelete