Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Girl Crush Day

Can I just gush for a bit about the unbelievably gorgeous, fabulous, and stylish host of So You Think You Can Dance, Cat Deeley? 
Each and every show, Cat arrives onstage with a unique, fashion-forward (and STUNNING!) outfit.  She looks different each week-- not just the clothes, but her entire look is new and fresh every show.  In addition to her impeccable style and genetic gorgeous-ness, she appears to be a genuinely approachable and fun person!  There are not very many TV people (real people, not characters) who I wish were my friends, but she's one of 'em.  Funny, stylish, gorgeous, and laid-back relaxed attitude.  If I were a guy, this would probably sound creepy (and it might sound creepy anyways) - but I don't care.
PS: Did anyone catch the shoes she had on last night!?  I can't find them online, but when I do, I promise to post a picture - unbelievable.  Go back and re-check the TiVo - they're so very worth checking out.

1 comment:

  1. I sooo look forward to seeing her outfits ..especially the SHOES - GORGEOUS!!

    XOXO
    Amy

    ReplyDelete